We are here to talk about the Blockchain event that took place at the WeWork location in Bangkok, the last 21 st June 2019.
During the event, the treated subjects were:
- How a blockchain works, especially in relation to cryptocurrencies.
- The new Food blockchain that Y.T Crypto has created.
- The presentation of new Yasuda Coin.
- The mother coin, the EFood coin.
- How the Efood coin works in conjunction with the SDGs goals promoted by the United Nations.
All our coins are now available on Bancor and we’re glad to announce that also our Food Blockchain is working great. You can purchase some products via PayPal rather than credit cards or even better using your crypto wallet (Ethereum).